Kim Brown’s practice focuses in the area of commercial transactions, including commercial lending, real estate finance and development, leasing, and public and private finance.
Mr. Brown is a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law with honors. He graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Business with high honors and was elected to the Beta Gamma Sigma national business honor society. Mr. Brown is a member of the Nashville Bar Association and American Bar Association with memberships in the business law and real property sections.
- Member of Nashville, Tennessee and American Bar Associations
- Lecturer for professional and industry groups and organizations on issues related to real estate finance and development, public and private finance and general business transactions
- Represented commercial bank in a multi-state syndicated refinancing of a hospitality portfolio
- Represented commercial bank in a development loan for a high rise condominium tower in downtown Nashville
- Represented developer in the sale of a high rise hotel in downtown Nashville
- Represented commercial bank in a multi-state development loan for construction of single tenant retail stores for a national retailer