Ms. Curry’s practice is focused primarily on business disputes and complex commercial litigation. Ms. Curry’s practice also includes evaluating and resolving insurance coverage disputes as well as guiding clients through the often stressful process of responding to governmental investigations and inquiries. Ms. Curry assists clients in other commercial litigation, including contract claims, business torts, construction disputes, insurance coverage disputes, professional liability, health care litigation, and complex business disputes. Ms. Curry practices at both the trial level and in the appellate courts in both state and federal courts. In addition to her courtroom practice, Ms. Curry also advises clients on litigation assessment and avoidance outside of the litigation process.
Ms. Curry graduated with honors from the University of the South in Sewanee, TN and earned her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif. She also received first honors in five individual courses at Vanderbilt, including Corporations, Federal Tax Law, Corporate Finance, and Regulatory State. Ms. Curry was a graduate of the Law & Business Program and was a member of the Vanderbilt Law Review, where she served as the senior articles editor.
Prior to joining Sherrard Roe Voigt & Harbison, Ms. Curry served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jane B. Stranch, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. During law school, she also interned for the Honorable John T. Nixon, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee.
Before starting law school, Ms. Curry served as a police officer for the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department for approximately four years. For a majority of that time, she served as patrol officer for the South Nashville police precinct.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University, 2011
- Law & Business Certificate, Vanderbilt University Law School, 2011
- B.A., Sewanee, the University of the South, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Middle District of Tennessee
- Western District of Tennessee
- Eastern District of Tennessee
- Selected for inclusion in the Nashville Bar Foundation’s 2017-18 Leadership Forum program
- Super Lawyers 2014-2018 (Business Litigation) (“Mid-South Rising Star”)
- Finalist, Nashville Emerging Leader Award, 2017-2018
- Order of the Coif
- Senior Articles Editor, Vanderbilt Law Review, 2010-2011
- Note, Agents in Secrecy: The Use of Information Surrogates in Trust Administration, 64 Vand. L. Rev. 925 (April 2011)
- Member of the Nashville Bar, Tennessee Bar, and American Bar Associations
- District Representative of the Young Lawyers Division of the Tennessee Bar Association (2015-2017)
- Member of the American Inns of Court, Harry Phillips Inn (2013-2015)
- Board Chair, Board of Directors, The Family Center
- Board of Directors, Nashville Zoo