Linda Koon’s practice focuses on preparation and administration of trusts and wills, conservatorships, estate issues, tax-exempt organizations, tax planning, and organizational and operational issues with respect to closely held corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies. She has represented both buyers and sellers in business transactions and commercial real estate transactions. Her clients include individuals, fiduciaries, beneficiaries of estates and trusts, small corporations, limited liability companies and family partnerships.
Ms. Koon graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School after working as a financial analyst and then as a tax paralegal. She also received a bachelor’s degree, cum laude, from Vanderbilt.
- Lecturer to professional groups on tax planning, estate administration and partnership issues
- Member of the Nashville, Tennessee and American Bar Associations
- Member of the Tennessee Bar Association Legislative Committee (Probate Division)
- Member Nashville Estate Planning Council
- Board member of W. O. Smith Music School
- Elder, Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Lecturer to civic groups on tax planning and estate administration issues
- Member of the Nashville Exchange Club, Nashville Women’s Breakfast Club