Our attorneys regularly represent numerous banks, insurance companies, and other institutional lenders and private equity firms in financing transactions, including:
- Multi-lender credit syndications
- Mezzanine loans with equity features
- Real estate and construction loans
- Syndication financings
- Securitized real estate loans
- Industrial development project financing and other tax-exempt financing
- Tax increment financing
- Asset-based loans
- Asset securitizations
- Sale and leaseback transactions
We also routinely represent borrowers in the negotiation and documentation of sophisticated financing arrangements, including multi-state mortgage financings, and interim and permanent mortgage loans.
The Firm frequently acts as special counsel in a variety of multi-state transactions involving out-of-state lenders. In these transactions, we commonly review loan and acquisition documents for Tennessee law compliance, provide legal opinion letters, provide title insurance services and provide general advice about securing loans with assets located in Tennessee.
We regularly represent borrowers, issuers, banks and government entities in connection with the issuance of private and public activity bonds.