Hunter Branstetter, Chris Whitson, Todd Panther, Amy Rao Mohan, Lauren Curry, Ryan Holt, Eric Osborne, Mark Smith, Lisa Helton, Andrea Sinclair, Mike Abelow, Webb Campbell, John Farringer, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Christina López, Bob Mendes, Chris Sabis, Will Pugh, Alice Haston, Alex Carver, Micah Bradley
Alice Haston’s practice centers around general and commercial litigation.
Alice is a 2020 graduate of Vanderbilt Law School, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif, Moot Court Board, and the Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law. Alice also served as a student attorney in the Youth Opportunity Clinic. Alice graduated summa cum laude from the Chancellor’s Honors Program at the University of Tennessee with bachelor’s degrees in American Studies and Political Science. She taught eighth-grade English for four years between college and law school.
Education & Bar Admissions
- J.D. Vanderbilt University Law School 2020
- B.A. University of Tennessee 2013
Recognition & Publications
Publications and Honors
- Keeping It Off the Record: Student Social Media Monitoring and the Need for Updated Student Records Laws, 22 VAND. J. ENT. & TECH. L. 155 (2019)
- Student Writing Award, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law
- Order of the Coif, Vanderbilt University Law School
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Tennessee