Andrea Sinclair focuses her practice on trust and estate litigation and trust and estate planning. She enjoys helping clients resolve conflict, protect their hard-earned assets, and tailoring estate plans to promote families’ particular goals and dynamics. Andrea manages the administration and litigation of trusts and probate estates. In particular, she has experience representing clients in court regarding will contests, will constructions, fraudulent conveyance claims, contested conservatorships, termination of trusts, and estate administration disputes. Andrea’s estate planning practice includes the creation of wills, trusts, and other tax-efficient vehicles.
In addition, Andrea represents clients in a variety of litigation matters in state and federal courts, including business and real estate disputes and insurance coverage issues. She also regularly assists with state appellate litigation matters.
Andrea earned her law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School, where she was a Dean’s Scholar and a member of the Order of the Coif. She graduated summa cum laude from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro with bachelor’s degrees in economics and political science. For her commitment to service and strong academic performance, Andrea was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa and Beta Gamma Sigma and was named a Truman Scholarship finalist.
Before joining SRVH, Andrea served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable W. Neal McBrayer, Tennessee Court of Appeals, Middle Section.
Andrea and her husband, Matthew, live in Hermitage with their young son.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
- B.S. and B.A., The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Order of the Coif, Vanderbilt University Law School
- Note, Delimiting Title VII: Reverse Religious Discrimination Claims and Proxy Claims in Employment Discrimination Litigation, 67 Vand. L. Rev. 239 (2014)
- Thomas C. Banks Jessup Award Recipient
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- American Bar Association – Member
- Tennessee Bar Association – Member
- Nashville Bar Association – Member
- Estate Planning Council of Middle Tennessee – Member
- The Larry Keeton Theatre, Donelson – Board member
- The Next Generation of The Next Door, Nashville – Board member
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro College of Arts and Sciences Advancement Council – Board member
- Hermitage Hills Baptist Church – Member