Lora A. Wuerdeman
p. (615) 742-4529
f. (615) 742-4539
Lora Wuerdeman counsels clients on corporate and securities issues including mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, and securities regulations matters and filings.
Prior to joining Sherrard Roe Voigt & Harbison, Lora was an associate in the Corporate and Securities group at Bass, Berry & Sims, PLC, where she practiced in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, capital markets, and Securities and Exchange Act reporting and compliance.
Lora earned her law degree from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.B.A. in management from the University of Mississippi.
- University of Mississippi School of Law – J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- University of Mississippi – B.B.A., summa cum laude, 2015
- Mississippi Law Journal, Associate Cases Editor
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Adjusting for COVID-19 in Non-GAAP Financial Measures: A Survey of 2020 Fourth Quarter Disclosure Practices, January 28, 2021
- Whether to Adjust for COVID-19 in Non-GAAP Financial Measures: A Survey and Overview of First Quarter Disclosure Practices, May 18, 2020
- Q&A at Virtual Stockholder Meetings: A Review of Latest Trends, April 21, 2020
- American Health Law Association (AHLA)
- American Bar Association