Hunter Branstetter, Chris Whitson, Todd Panther, Amy Rao Mohan, Lauren Curry, Ryan Holt, Eric Osborne, Mark Smith, Lisa Helton, Andrea Sinclair, Mike Abelow, Webb Campbell, John Farringer, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Christina López, Bob Mendes, Chris Sabis, Will Pugh, Alice Haston, Alex Carver, Micah Bradley
Micah counsels clients on a range of business disputes and commercial litigation matters.
She earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Vanderbilt Law School, where she received the Founder’s Medal for first honors. At Vanderbilt, she worked as the Senior En Banc Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review and as an articles editor for the Environmental Law and Policy Annual Review. Micah graduated summa cum laude from Rollins College with an Artium Baccalaureus Honoris in English.
Before joining SRVH, Micah was a law clerk for the Honorable Eli Richardson in the Middle District of Tennessee.
Education & Bar Admissions
- J.D., Vanderbilt Law School, 2020
- B.A., summa cum laude, Rollins College, 2017
Recognition & Publications
Publications and Honors
- Dean’s Scholar, Vanderbilt Law School
- Founder’s Medal, Vanderbilt Law School
- Robert F. Jackson Prize, Vanderbilt Law School
- Archie B. Martin Prize, Vanderbilt Law School
- Order of the Coif, Vanderbilt Law School
- Robert S. Reder and Micah N. Bradley, Dell Appraisal: Delaware Supreme Court Rejects Chancery Court Valuation Giving No Weight to Deal Price in Connection with Management-Led LBO, 72 Vand. L. Rev. En Banc 201 (2019)
Professional & Civic Activities
- St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church