Our law firm provides a broad range of advice to dentists, veterinarians, optometrists and other healthcare specialties. We provide this primarily through representation on practice start-ups, practice transitions, creation of corporations and limited liability companies, associate contracts, buy-in agreements, employment law matters, practice office lease negotiations and HIPAA and OSHA compliance.
As dental practice corporate lawyers, veterinarian corporate practice lawyers and optometrists corporate practice lawyers, our legal services for dentists, veterinarians and optometrists can further be categorized as follows:
- Forming professional limited liability companies, professional corporations and other start-up and entity formation matters
- Drafting operating agreements and shareholder agreements
- Negotiating, drafting and facilitating associate buy-ins and partnership agreements
- Drafting and reviewing practice asset purchase agreements and other transition and buy sell agreements
- Drafting and reviewing employment agreements, independent contractor agreements and other associate contracts
- Counseling on employee disputes including non-competes
- Drafting and negotiating practice real estate lease agreements
- Assisting with HIPAA and OSHA compliance
- Estate and business succession planning
As dental practice corporate lawyers, we also provide legal services to dental specialties including pediatric dentists, orthodontists, periodontists, endodontists, prosthodontists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and dental service organizations. As corporate attorneys for dentists, veterinarians and optometrists, we understand that these specific healthcare industries are unique and complicated professions. As such, our firm has developed a practice group specifically focused on these industries. This group is led by Cornell Kennedy, an experienced attorney working with these industries and other healthcare and business entities.