Beth Moore practices in the areas of corporate, finance, venture capital and securities law. Her primary concentration lies in general corporate representation, with an emphasis on debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions and other strategic transactions.
Ms. Moore regularly represents buyers and sellers, including public and private entities, in complex business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic alternatives. Ms. Moore also provides established and emerging growth companies with general corporate counseling and advises them on a variety of legal matters, including federal and state securities law compliance in connection with equity and debt capital raising transactions, corporate governance and contract negotiations.
In addition, Ms. Moore has represented various venture capital firms and investment managers. Her experience includes representation of venture capital firms in private equity and debt investments, investment managers in the formation of hedge funds and other investment partnerships, and investment advisors and broker/dealers in a variety of registration and compliance matters.
Ms. Moore is a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif. She received a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Tennessee.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 1988
- B.A., University of Tennessee, 1985
- Member of American, Tennessee and Nashville Bar Associations
- Member of the American Bar Association Committee on Federal Securities Law
- Member of the American Bar Association Committee in Negotiated Acquisitions
- Founding and current member of the Vanderbilt Heart Advisory Council
- Past member of the Oak Hill School Board of Trustees
- Past President of the Oak Hill School Parents’ Association
- Elder of Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Current member of Advisory Board of Directors of Arrowhead Ranch for Boys